ProEX HD Base
Superior high definition image quality for a detailed medical examination
Experience cutting edge image quality with the Visionflex ProEX HD Base. The full HD (1920×1080) image resolution, along with high intensity LED illumination guarantees the best possible images at all times. Superior image quality in any clinical application from dermatology examinations through to dental, otoscopy or endoscopic procedures is essential in performing a detailed medical examination.
Together with the interchangeable probes of the ProEX, the ProEX HD Base allows the best possible image resolution to be used with any of the supported clinical applications.
ProEX HD Base Product Details
- Outstanding performance
- Native Full HD camera with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, progressive scan
- Edge enhancement and dynamic contrast function for best in-class performance
- Optimised settings for laparoscopy, arthroscopy, gynaecology, urology, ENT, fiberscope endoscopy, neuroendoscopy, cardio
- Selective Colour Enhancement (SCE) for a much improved representation of the vessels and the tissue structure
- Smoke reduction for a better view during dissection technologies (e.g. HF)
- No pixel errors due to automatic pixel adjustment
|Power Supply:||12V from DC 100 Ð 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||85 VA|
|Control:||ProEX or using Snap-On Control Panel Video Outputs|
|Video:||2 x DVI (1080p), 2 x HD-SDI (1080i)|
|Dimensions:||W:256, H:282, D:72mm|
|Environmental: Storage:||-30¡ to +45¡C, Operating: +10¡ to +40¡C, 35% - 75% RH|
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!