This Policy applies to all Visionflex stakeholders.
In collecting personal information, Visionflex Pty Limited will comply with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Privacy Act 1988(Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Privacy Act) and in accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Visionflex Pty Limited ABN 58 600 815 021 may collect data directly from you via the direct provision of the Data by you (hereinafter “Data provided voluntarily”), from our website on pages where you can request a demo and request information, some of your personal information will be required; or from third parties.
Specifically, Data provided voluntarily by you may include the general contact details of technical and administrative personnel, such as given and family names, telephone numbers, email addresses, tax identification numbers domiciles, and bank account details.
4.1 Data collected from our Website
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on our website.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to help analyse how you use our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of our websites. Google will store this information. We will not (and will not allow any third party to ) use Google Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our website.
If you do not want your website visit data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You consent to us using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about us or our products and services, as well as the products and services of third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us sending you such information by means of direct mail, telemarketing, email. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us, you can opt out from receiving such material in any of the following ways:
- following the instructions in the relevant marketing communication
- clicking on the relevant ‘Unsubscribe’ link in a direct marketing email that you have believe received from us or
- contacting us using the contact details and specifying whether your request relates to opting out of a particular marketing channel or from all direct marketing communications from us
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Data are acquired and processed by Visionflex for the following purposes:
- Conclusion, management, and performance of the contract or contractual relationship
- fulfilment of statutory tasks and obligations under national law, European laws and regulations, etc.
- administrative and account management of business deadlines
- management of complaints and disputes
- management of internal records
- management of credit and/or business transactions
Any refusal to provide Data may fail to establish or complete the relationship and/or the impossibility of pursuing it.
- METHOD OF PROCESSING
Data will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency and in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles, GDPR and Regulations in force, with the support of printed and computer or electronic media and adopting a logic strictly tied to the purposes of processing, as stated herein, and able to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
Without prejudice to disclosures made in compliance with statutory obligations, for the purposes stated herein the Data may be disclosed to:
- subsidiaries, affiliates or investees of Visionflex Pty Limited in Australia, Member States of the European Union or in countries not belonging to the European Union, as well as to consortia and associations
- judicial and administrative organs and bodies
- banks and financial institutions
- agents, dealers, distributors and the sales network in general as a whole
- professionals and service providers, in particular to external advisors, professional services firms, and legal, notary, and accountancy practices
- data processing companies
- factoring companies, insurance companies, credit collection companies, business intelligence firms, and auditing companies
- carriers, shipping companies, and customs agents
Data may also be learned by data processors, as per Article 28 of the GDPR, engaged by Visionflex under service outsourcing agreements and by employees and/or contractors of Visionflex belonging to offices involved in data processing for the purposes stated herein, as duly authorized for the processing of Data.
- DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE TIMES
With regard to the purposes stated herein, Data will be processed by Visionflex for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and after its termination for the time strictly necessary to fulfil all statutory obligations required by, connected with or arising from the termination of the relationship, and for the statutory term required by civil law and tax regulations. Once said obligations are fulfilled and said statutory storage times lapse, the Data will be erased without undue delay.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Call us at: +61 02 8438 9898
- Or write to us at: email@example.com