Video Examination Glasses HD
HD video display glasses for hands free imaging with USB connection
These extremely lightweight high definition video glasses offer a unique level of diagnostic insight by viewing the patient from the medical practitioner’s perspective. Ideal for telehealth and education.
These high-performance, HD-video display glasses are ideal for team collaboration, hands-on demonstrations and training, as well as real-time teleconferencing. The camera’s high-resolution and sensitivity makes them ideal for use in a wide variety of applications and settings including medical. Connects to ProEX Desktop Telehealth Hub, Mac or PC using USB cable.
Video Examination Glasses HD Product Details
- High performance full HD image glasses
- 3 metre USB 2.0 cable with standard USB-A connector
- Supplied in protective box
- Built-in lens – 1.83mm/F2.0
- Image sensor – 1/6” Digital CMOS Camera
- Image area – 2.7288 x 1.5498mm
- Pixel size – 1.4 x 1.4
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 @30fps
- Sensitivity – 553 mV/(Lux-sec)
- Storage temperature – -30 to 60 Degree C
- Working temperature – -1 to 45 Degree C
- Interface – USB 2.0 UVC
- Power source – DC5V (Micro USB OTG B Type)
- Power current – 160mA
- Dimensions – 160 x 150mm
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!