Advanced technology for safe diagnosis
The video otoscope is optimised for inspection of the auricle, the external auditory canal and the eardrum. Precision optics, high-intensity LED illumination and professional-grade camera electronics support the practitioner in making an accurate diagnosis. It is easy to install, safe and simple to operate.
Vision builds trust
At the push of a button, capture high-resolution still images and video with natural colour reproduction for precise diagnosis via USB on a ProEX, PC, Mac or laptop. Real-time analysis via live video creates a more efficient workflow allowing higher frequency of patients visits.
The stand of the video otoscope can either be used on the desktop or wall-mounted power. With power being supplied via USB, so the video otoscope is also suitable for mobile or ambulatory applications. Disposable ear specula funnel with different diameters guarantee hygienic ear examinations.
Video Otoscope Product Details
- Innovative design
- Easy documentation
- Mobile and versatile
- Optimal image display
- Highest hygiene standards
- Depth of Focus: (DOF) 5 – 50mm
- Direction of View: (DOV) 0°
- Diameter: 4.0mm
- Field of View: (FOV) 60°
- Disposable ear funnel: 2.0mm and 4.0mm
- Handpiece dimensions: 130mm x 40mm x 40mm / 60
- Hub dimensions: 170mm x 70mm x 130mm / 400
- Illumination: High power whitelight LED Interface USB
- Medical classification: Class 1 Power supply USB Protection class IP 65
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!