Pulse Oximeter – Cabled
Non-invasive, fast and accurate SpO2 measurement
The hospital grade Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides non-invasive, fast, accurate measurement of a patient’s blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR).
Special product design makes it more durable and more suitable for hospital use.
The Pulse Oximeter automatically synchronises with the ProEX Telehealth Hub to bring all medical data across for archiving against the patient record.
Portable, reliable and durable pulse oximeter
Pulse oximetry is a convenient, safe, non-invasive way of measuring a patient’s peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2) and a critical vital signs measurement to determine a patient’s wellness. Pulse oximeters provide real-time indications to help doctors and nurses catch the change of patients’ vital signs on time.
Designed to be robust and compact, this Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is perfectly suited for both clinical environments such as GP surgeries, clinics, dental surgeries, ambulances and hospital use.
Pulse Oximeter – Cabled Product Details
- High resolution 2.8” TFT screen, displays SpO2, PR, PI, waveform and pulse bar
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Battery level indicator
- 127 ID setup; 72-hour data storage and review
- USB based data transmission
- Muti-language (Menu): English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese
- Probes for infant and paediatric use available as optional accessories
IEC 60601-1-2:2014, ISO 10993-5, ISO 10993-11 and follows the provisions of the Council Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!