Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Non-invasive, fast and accurate measurement
The hospital grade Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides non-invasive, fast, accurate measurement for patients’ oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR).
Special product design makes it more durable and more suitable for hospital use.
Real-time limit indication helps doctors and nurses catch the change of patients’ vital signs on time. The Pulse Oximeter automatically synchronises with the ProEX to bring all medical data across for archiving against the patient record.
Designed to be robust and compact, it is perfectly suited for clinical environment and hospital use.
Handheld Pulse Oximeter Product Details
- High resolution 2.8” TFT screen, displays SpO2, PR, PI, waveform and pulse bar
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Battery level indicator
- 127 ID setup; 72-hour data storage and review
- USB based data transmission
- Muti-language (Menu): English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese,
- Russian and Chinese
- Probes for infant and paediatric use available as optional accessories
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!