State of the art audio technology
Designed specifically for telemedicine, the VF-Digital Stethoscope streams crystal clear heart, lung and body sounds to help clinicians make informed medical decisions from a distance.
With native support for the stethoscope, the ProEX Telehealth Hub introduces frequency filtering options, store & forward and audio streaming to a remote physician during a telehealth session. This stethoscope uses a chest piece that includes an embedded amplifier, analog-to-digital converter and an embedded USB interface to create exceptional sound quality, noise reduction and enhanced amplification. All the physician needs to do is plug in a headset to the ProEX and they are ready to listen to the patient.
Digital Stethoscope Product Details
- Uses patented piezo technology for picking up body sounds with minimum artifacts
- Sleek design for optimal handling
- Solid weight helps in attaining a stable reading
- No buttons or dials, the easiest-to-use electronic stethoscope available
- No batteries needed
- Embedded amplifier
- Embedded Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Connectivity via USB 2.0, 3.0
- Dimensions 42 (L) x 37 (W) x 29 (H) ±2mm
- Weight 144 ±2g (including cable)
- Power The stethoscope derives its operating voltage from the 5V supplied by the USB interface
- Class II Medical Device
- IEC 60601-1:2005
- EN 60601-1-2:2007
- FDA 510(k)
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!