Modern, compact design.
An accurate diagnosis relies on high quality images. This unique Otoscope utilises the latest imaging technology and incorporates it into a user-friendly hand-held device.
The VF-Digital Otoscope gives you precise positioning, faithful colour and translucency representation along with a broad field of view to easily observe the external auditory ear canal and tympanic membrane. View the live video on the integrated LCD screen and the ProEX, PC, Mac or laptop via the supplied USB cable. Capture and record high definition still images and streaming video with the touch of a button. The images and videos can be archived for later viewing or exported to a network location or USB device.
Quality, portability, and ergonomics all built into one
With the addition of a Wi-Fi SD card (optional accessory) still images and video can be saved wirelessly.
Each VF-Digital Otoscope comes in a sturdy case and includes a USB transfer/charging cable and a sample pack of disposable specula. The otoscope is compatible with both Welch Allyn® and Heine specula in both adult and paediatric sizes.
The VF-Digital Otoscope offers high quality, portability and an ergonomic design and is the ideal solution for portable otoscopy.
The VF-Digital Otoscope is the ultimate in quality, portability, and ergonomics all built into one.
Digital Otoscope Product Details
- WiFi compatible
- AV cable compatible
- USB compatible
- 3 hours operation
- Primary care
- Model: Horus+ Scope – EOC 100 Digital Otoscope
- Focus range: 25~100 mm
- Dimension: 180mmx70mmx70mm
- Weight: 200 ± 10 grams
- Optical source: Natural white LED
- Image size: 1440 x 1080 pixels
- Display Interface: TFT-LCD
- Image format: Mini USB and AV output
- Dynamic video output: JPEG (photograph) and H.264 (video): Composite AV out or USB live video enable
- File storage: 8G SD card, supports 2GB to 32GB by FAT32 format
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium battery
Charger station input: power 5V DC, 1.2 A
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Operating time: 3 hours at 2.5 watt condition
ISO13485 Quality Certified
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!