The Fujifilm Sonosite iViz Ultrasound - Portable and compact with great imaging performance
The Sonosite iViz Ultrasound means uncompromised imaging.
The seven-inch high-resolution display and proprietary imaging technology provides superior ultrasound image quality, allowing for quick interpretation and diagnosis. The Sonosite iViz Ultrasound is a powerful diagnostic tool all within the palm of your hand. Its compact, portable and practical design allows easy handling wherever you need it, whether it be at the bedside, in the emergency department or in the field.
Portability Simplifies Workflow
The Fujifilm Sonosite iViz Ultrasound device delivers high standard ultrasounds by combining excellent imaging performance, portability, and ergonomic one-handed operation. This allows for easy manipulation of image settings, especially useful in crowded environments or inside vehicles when space is limited. The Fujifilm Sonosite iViz ultrasound comes with 2 swappable batteries to keep your portable device ready at all times.
Small in size does not mean you have to compromise on great imaging performance. The Fujifilm Sonosite iViz portable ultrasound device combines DirectClear Technology, advanced image processing (SonoHD3), and a high-resolution display to provide the image quality you need for high-quality ultrasound imaging.
Below list of compatible transducers provide a wide range of examination possibilities. Combined with our ProEX Telehealth Hub and ProEX Mobile, the Fujifilm Sonosite iViz Ultrasound and the transducers are a big asset for telehealth solutions in Aged Care, sports medicine as well as for remote healthcare facilities.
How the Fujifilm Sonosite iViz Ultrasound works
Watch the comprehensive video showing the features of this small, compact and durable piece of equipment which is the perfect addition to the ProEX Telehealth Hub and ProEX Telehealth Mobile. With its intelligent technology and easy-to-use interface, the Fujifilm Sonosite iViz is the ideal portable device for ultrasound imaging.
The Fujifilm Sonosite iViz portable ultrasound is not a consumer tablet, it is built-from-the-ground-up using aircraft aluminium and can be dropped up to three feet. Damage-resistant glass protects the device from liquid ingress and may be cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants.
– Embedded barcode scanner
– Export studies via MicroUSB or DICOM
– Print to wireless printers
– Share, send and archive images via the Tricefy™ cloud
– Display images on the ProEX through HDMI port
Onboard Image and Clip Storage with 64GB internal Flash memory storage and Cine Review up to 256 frame-by-frame images.
Portable Ultrasound Product Details
- 2D/Tissue Harmonic Imaging/M-Mode/Velocity
- Colour Doppler/Colour Power Doppler
- SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimisation
- SonoHD3 Imaging Technology
- 4x Live Pan/Zoom capability
- Dynamic range and gain
- ColorHD™ Technology
- Ergonomic one-handed user interface operation
- Image acquisition keys: review, report, clip store, image save
- Colour controls: size/position, angle, scale, flow, and invert
- DirectClear Technology P21v (phased array), C60v (curved array) L25v (linear) L38v (linear)
- Phased Array, Curved Array Centre line marker for linear transducers
- Abdominal, arterial, breast, cardiac, gyn, lung, musculoskeletal, nerve, ob, ophthalmic, superficial, vascular, venous
- System drop-tested 3 feet/91.4 cm
- Transducer drop-tested 3 feet/91.4 cm
|System weight:||570 g/1.25 lbs|
|Dimensions:||18.3 cm x 11.7 cm x 2.7 cm /7.2″ x 4.6″ x 1.1″ (L x W x H)|
|Image Size:||1472 x 1104 pixels|
|Display:||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Architecture:||Android OS, Qualcomm, Snapdragon Chipset, SonoSite proprietary ASICs|
|Dynamic range:||Up to 170 dB|
|Gray Scale:||256 shades|
|HIPAA compliance Comprehensive tool set EMC Class:||B|
Sonosite iViz Ultrasound conforms to the applicable clauses of the following safety
EN 300 328
EMC emissions group one class B requirements per CISPR
TGA approved ARTG 118863 and ARTG 271113
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!