Endoscope Camera HD
Impressive image quality packaged in an extraordinary design
The Endoscope Camera HD delivers precision high definition images for state-of-the-art endoscopy. It is light, ergonomic and versatile. Focusing on the aspects of ergonomics, hygiene and cutting-edge technology, an entirely new endoscopy camera concept was developed, meeting all the industry requirements. The M-CAM HD Endoscope Camera also excels in terms of size and weight – an ultra-small camera head weighing a mere 70 grams. As a result, the camera is barely noticeable within the endoscopic system itself.
Enquire today and find out more about how the Endoscope Camera HD integrates with our ProEX Telehealth Hub.
M-CAM HD: Flawless design. Ideal handling
Thanks to its superb combination of low weight and small footprint, the M-CAM HD Endoscope Camera boasts excellent handling in any situation. Incorporating the most pioneering technology available, it can be operated without special drivers and with no need for installation. The endoscope camera is simply connected to a device using a USB 2.0 port.
The Endoscope Camera HD is controlled via two freely configurable buttons located on the camera head. An LED status display within the camera head provides details of the function selected. As an option, all functions can also be displayed directly on the live screen.
Available in two options: M-CAM HD (without integrated light source) or M-CAM HD+ (with integrated LED light source).
The M-CAM HD+’s integrated LED lighting always puts the light where you need it, without any external auxiliary light sources or fibre optic cables. And it is always as bright as necessary for your perfect endoscopy image.
Endoscope Camera HD Product Details
- High-resolution sensor
- Waterproof aluminium housing
- Innovative user-interface
- HD endo coupler
- Haptic feedback
- Available in two options: M-CAM HD (without integrated light source) or M-CAM HD+ (with integrated LED light source)
- Weight: 70 grams (without TV-Adapter)
- Dimensions: 41 x 40 x 32 mm (W x H x D)
- Housing: aluminium, stainless steel
- Resolution: HD 720p
- Single images: 2952 x 1944 pixels
- Control: 2 freely configurable buttons
- Device status: LED status display – On-screen overlay
- Connection: USB 2.0 port or higher
- Operating system: Windows – macOS
- Update: Online update function
- Driver: UVC standard technology
- Disinfection: IP 68 – 24-hour immersion
- ON/OFF: Motion detection
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!