HD Digital Scope
Multi integrated imaging system
The HD Digital Scope System is an easy-to-use hand-held video system used for capturing images of the body. This system utilises interchangeable attachments making it ideal for multi discipline medical applications.
Attachments for ear nose & throat, dermatology ophthalmology, audiology, women’s health and general examinations are just a few of the potentials of this unique system.
Ear nose & throat ophthalmology general viewing dermatology
1080p High Definition images are captured and Illumination is provided by The fine focus control is conveniently displayed on the 3.5” / 90mm full colour LCD display.
Illumination is provided by The fine focus control is conveniently displayed on the 3.5” / 90mm full colour LCD display. powerful integrated LEDs.
The fine focus control is conveniently displayed on the 3.5” / 90mm full colour LCD display. powerful integrated LEDs. located where your index finger
Conveniently located controls make this system extremely user friendly. Most functions can be controlled with just your thumb.
HD Digital Scope Product Details
- ProEX & ProEX Mobile Compatible
- USB plug and play as UVC camera to access media
- Operating Time: 3 hours
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p HD
- Light Source: Light emitting diode (LED)
- Display: 3.5” / 90mm full colour LCD
- Image Format: Jpeg (still) & H.264 (video)
- Media Card: Micro SD 2GB (included)
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Weight: 340g / 12oz
- Focusing Range: 5mm to 30mm
ISO13485 Quality Certified
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!