GEIS® – General Exam Camera
Capturing clear and precise high-quality images has never been easier on this handheld device
The Visionflex GEIS® General Exam Camera (General Examination Imaging System) is a handheld device that can capture medical grade quality images and video in Full HD 1080p resolution at the touch of a button. This easy to use device allows its operator to perform a wide range of examinations, whilst its automatic or manual focus captures clear and crisp visuals every time.
Together with the Visionflex ProEX Telehealth Hub, the GEIS® Camera enables healthcare professionals to assess a patient from any remote location. This multi-purpose examination camera was developed specifically for Telehealth applications to capture and display full HD video and images of a patient encounter.
Clever design and easy to use
With its light weight, ergonomic design and 5 control buttons, the GEIS® General Exam Camera offers auto or manual focus, LED Illumination control and image capture all in one small, single-hand operated camera.
A range of accessories are available for the camera including a Dermatology Hood, Tongue Depressor attachment and a Wound Management adaptor.
GEIS® – General Exam Camera Product Details
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- High intensity LED illumination
- Adjustable LED brightness with 4 steps
- Auto or manual focus for sharp images
- Single button snapshot
- Teleconferencing ready
- No drivers required for USB2 interface (UVC output)
- Image resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920×1080
- Frames per second: Up to 30f/s
- Interface: USB 2.0 type A connector. Hi-speed 480Mbps using UVC commands
- Control buttons: Capture image, focus (+ & -), LED brightness 4 steps (high to off)
- Focal range: 5cm – 3m approximately
- Illumination: 8 x high intensity white LEDs (5700K)
- Colour adjustment: Integrated auto white balance
- Docking station: Switches off LEDs & video when placed in the docking station
- Mounting: Wall or desk mount
- Power source: USB 2.0 compliant: 5v DC, 500mA
- Power consumption: Less than 2.5W (nominally 2.1W)
- Dimensions: 136x37x32mm, 88g (without cable)
- Cable length: 1.5 metres
- Environmental Storage: 0°C to +60°C, operating: +5°C to +30°C
Australian TGA , US FDA listed
follows the provisions of the Council DirectiveMDD 93/42/EEC
Qualified to IEC 60601 1:2005 (Third Edition) + CORR. 1:2006 + CORR. 2:2007 + A1:2012 (or IEC 60601-1: 2012 reprint), EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 + A11:2011 + A12:2014, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1: 2005 / A1:2012, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14
EMC Collateral standard IEC 60601-1-2
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!