GEIS – HD General Exam Camera
Capturing clear and precise high-quality images has never been easier
The Visionflex GEIS Camera (General Examination Imaging System) is a handheld device that can capture medical grade quality images and video in Full HD 1080p resolution at the touch of a button. This easy to use device allows its operator to perform a wide range of examinations, whilst its automatic or manual focus captures clear and crisp visuals every time.
Together with the Visionflex ProEX Telehealth Hub, the GEIS Camera enables healthcare professionals to assess a patient from any remote location. This multi-purpose examination camera was developed specifically for Telehealth applications to capture and display full HD video and images of a patient encounter.
With its light weight, ergonomic design and 5 control buttons, the GEIS offers auto or manual focus, LED Illumination control and image capture all in one small, single-hand operated camera.
GEIS – HD General Exam Camera Product Details
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- High intensity LED illumination
- Adjustable LED brightness with 4 steps
- Auto or manual focus for sharp images
- Single button snapshot
- Teleconferencing ready
- No drivers required for USB2 interface (UVC output)
- Image resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920×1080
- Frames per second: Up to 30f/s
- Interface: USB 2.0 type A connector. Hi-speed 480Mbps using UVC commands
- Control buttons: Capture image, focus (+ & -), LED brightness 4 steps (high to off)
- Focal range: 5cm – 3m approximately
- Illumination: 8 x high intensity white LEDs (5700K)
- Colour adjustment: Integrated auto white balance
- Docking station: Switches off LEDs & video when placed in the docking station
- Mounting: Wall or desk mount
- Power source: USB 2.0 compliant: 5v DC, 500mA
- Power consumption: Less than 2.5W (nominally 2.1W)
- Dimensions: 136x37x32mm, 88g (without cable)
- Cable length: 1.5 metres
- Environmental Storage: 0°C to +60°C, operating: +5°C to +30°C
ISO13485 Quality Certified
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!