Pulse Oximeter – Wireless
Non-invasive, fast and accurate SpO2 measurement
The hospital grade wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides non-invasive, fast and accurate measurement of patients’ oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR).
Pulse oximetry is a convenient, safe, non-invasive way of measuring a patient’s peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2) and a critical vital signs measurement to determine a patient’s wellness. Pulse oximeters provide real-time indications to help doctors and nurses catch the change of patients’ vital signs on time.
Pulse oximeter designed for professionals
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is fast, durable and robust to withstand use by doctors or nurses in hospitals and clinic environments. It includes a tough case for everyday protection, moisture resistance, drop durability and operation durability. With the ability to be sterilised the ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter models stand out from the crowd.
This Pulse Oximeter features a colourful high quality OLED display that shows the Perfusion Index (PI) and waveform along with the SpO2 and pulse rate values. It also has a weak or unstable signal prompt so you can be sure that the values obtained will be accurate and reliable.
What separates this fingertip pulse oximeter from its competitors is that it is suitable for adult, child and infant use with the improved design and build.
Pulse Oximeter – Wireless Product Details
- Suits adult, adolescent, child and infant
- 2 directional display allows user or administrator to read results
- Compact and stylish; high brightness OLED display
- Low power consumption; real-time battery status indication
- Unstable or weak measurement indicator provides more accuracy
- Visual prompt for SpO2 measurements outside range
- Real-time or spot-check transmission via Bluetooth LE
- Automatic power on and off
- Display 1.2in / 3cm colour OLED
- Application range Adult, adolescent, child and infant
- Dimensions 61.5 (L) × 32 (W) × 31.5 (H) ±3 mm
- Power requirements Two AAA-size 1.5V batteries
- Display mode 2 modes
- Parameters SpO2, PR
- Weight 60 ± 5 g (including batteries)
- Power consumption Less than 40mA
- Operation temperature 5°C – 40°C
- Storage temperature -25°C – 70°C
- Operation humidity 15%~93%, no condensation
- Storage humidity ≤93%, no condensation
- Measurement range 70% – 100%
- Resolution 1%
- Measurement accuracy 70% – 100%, ±2%; ≤69%: No definition
- Measurement range 30 – 250bpm
- Resolution 1bpm
- Measurement accuracy 30 – 99bpm: ±2bpm 100 – 250bpm: ±2%
IEC 60601-1-2:2014, ISO 10993-5, ISO 10993-10 and follows the provisions of the Council DirectiveMDD 93/42/EEC
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!