State of the art audio technology
Designed specifically for telemedicine, the Visionflex Digital Stethoscope streams crystal clear heart, lung and body sounds (auscultation) to help clinicians make informed medical decisions from a distance.
With native support for the stethoscope, the ProEX Telehealth Hub introduces FDA approved frequency filtering options along with store & forward and audio streaming to a remote physician during a telehealth session. This stethoscope uses a chest piece that includes an embedded amplifier, analog-to-digital converter and an embedded USB interface to create exceptional sound quality, noise reduction and enhanced amplification.
All the physician needs to do is plug in a headset to the ProEX Telehealth Hub and they are ready to listen to the patient.
Digital Stethoscope Product Details
- Uses patented piezo technology for picking up body sounds with minimum artifacts
- Sleek design for optimal handling
- Solid weight helps in attaining a stable reading
- No buttons or dials, the easiest-to-use electronic stethoscope available
- No batteries needed
- Embedded amplifier
- Embedded Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Connectivity via USB 2.0, 3.0
- Dimensions 42 (L) x 37 (W) x 29 (H) ±2mm
- Weight 144 ±2g (including cable)
- Power The stethoscope derives its operating voltage from the 5V supplied by the USB interface
Visionflex’s Digital Stethoscope is Australian TGA and U.S. FDA listed
EN 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment part 1 and follows the provisions of the Council Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!