Blood Pressure Monitor
Bluetooth Blood Pressure Cuff with Integrated Pump
Our quick and easy blood pressure monitor with Omron’s advanced accuracy ensures consistent, precise readings. The simple one-touch mode can store up to 14 readings at a time, while still giving you an accurate reading every time you monitor.
With three different cuff sizes available, it supports a wide range of arm sizes from pediatric to extra-large.
It’s easy to use features also include irregular heartbeat monitoring (arrhythmia), body movement and blood pressure level indicators.
Wireless connection to the ProEX Telehealth Hub
Synchronise wirelessly with the ProEX Telehealth Hub for a seamless medical data transfer to the patient health record.
Blood Pressure Monitor Product Details
- Display: LCD digital display Pressure: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Cuff pressure range: Pressure: 20 to 280 mmHg
- Measurement range: Pulse – 40 to 180 beats / min. ; Pressure – ±3mmHg
- Accuracy: Pulse – ±5% of display reading
- Inflation: Fuzzy-logic controlled by electric pump
- Deflation Measurement method: Automatic pressure release valve
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Transmission method: Bluetooth® Version 4.0 (Low Energy support)
- Wireless communication: Frequency range – 2.4 GHz (2400 – 2483.5 MHz) Modulation : GFSK Effective radiated power: <20 dBm
- IP classification: IP 20
- Rating: DC 6V 4W
- Power source: 4 “AA” batteries 1.5V or optional AC adapter (AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.12A)
- Battery life: Approximately 1000 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Durable period (Service life): Monitor – 30000 times; Cuff – 10000 times
- Operating conditions: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F) / 15 to 90% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) / 10 to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Weight: Monitor – Approximately 290 g not including batteries; Arm cuff – Approximately 170 g
- Dimensions: Monitor – Approximately 107 (w) mm × 79 (h) mm × 141 (l) mm; Arm cuff – Approximately 145mm × 594mm (air tube: 750mm)
- Cuff circumference: 22 to 42cm (standard cuff)
- Contents: Monitor, arm cuff, battery set, instruction manual
- Protection against electric shock: Internally powered ME equipment (When using only the batteries) Class II ME equipment (Optional AC adapter)
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!